Living a gluten-free life can be a bit of a schlep when you can’t enjoy certain foods like pancakes or cakes like your friends and family.
Why not start your own pancake trend with these cool and delicious gluten-free pancakes by cookieandkate
- Scant 1 ¼ cup mashed bananas (about 3 small bananas, mashed)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (about 1 small lemon, juiced)
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oat flour*
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
READ the rest on cookieandkate to make the perfect fluffy pancakes.