At times, sweating is something we, as ladies don’t want to associate ourselves with.
But in reality, just like farting and burping – it’s a natural occurrence which we should not be ashamed of.
Sweating is good for us and it’s a sign that we are in good health. According to fitness.mercola.com
- Your body releases sweat to help regulate its body temperature to prevent you from overheating.
- Sweating also helps your body to eliminate toxins, which supports proper immune function and helps prevent diseases related to toxic overload.
- Sweating may help kill viruses and bacteria that cannot survive in temperatures above 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as on the surface of your skin.
- Any type of intense exercise will prompt you to sweat, but you can also induce sweating via a sauna, either traditional or infrared.
- Be sure to replace fluids and electrolytes after a session of heavy sweating.