eThekwini Municipality advises residents to take note of the number of ways to query a water or electricity bill you are dissatisfied with. This comes after many local residents received incorrect bills recently.
Customers who need to query their bills are encouraged to do any of the following:
* Phone the call centre on 080-131-3013.
* Visit your local Sizakala Centre.
* Visit the customer services office in Prior Road, Durban.
* Send an email to [email protected]
If you are not satisfied with the service, you can:
* Address the matter directly with a supervisor.
* Ask to speak to the relevant manager, or request an appointment if they are not available.
Customers can also contact the revenue call centre on 031-324-5000, or email or fax their query to [email protected] or 031-324 5111.
DID YOU KNOW?
Click on the words highlighted in red to read more on this and related topics.
To receive news links via WhatsApp, send an invite to 061 694 6047
The South Coast Sun is also on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest â€“ why not join us there?
Do you have more information pertaining to this story?
Feel free to let us know by commenting on our Facebook page or you can contact our newsroom on 031 903 2341 and speak to a journalist.
(Comments posted on this issue may be used for publication in the Sun)