WARD 66 councillor, JP Prinsloo invites Bluff residents who are eager to make a difference, to join the ward committee.
“If you are passionate about the Bluff and would like to contribute your time and energy, get hold of us by contacting the ward committee secretary, Casey Pratt on [email protected],” read a statement from the ward committee.
Anyone who has skills that can contribute positively to any of the following portfolios should get in touch:
* Beach development and protection;
* Conservation and environmental affairs;
* Entrepreneurship and small business support;
* Fundraising, events, arts, culture and community structures;
* Legal, human settlements and safety;
* Service delivery;
* Sports development and recreation;
* Tourism, skills development and job creation;
* Vulnerable groups and gender; or
* Youth development.
DID YOU KNOW?
Click on the words highlighted in red to read more on this and related topics.
To receive news links via WhatsApp, send an invite to 061-876-3179
The Southlands Sun is also on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest – why not join us there?
Do you have more information pertaining to this story?
Feel free to let us know by commenting on our Facebook page or you can contact our newsroom on 031-903-2341 and speak to a journalist.
(Comments posted on this issue may be used for publication in the Sun)